The Pure Komachi Series just may be the most eye-catching line of knives on the market today. With their monochromatic color scheme they're sure to attract attention on the shelves. And now, we've added even more to this popular line.
Yet as good as Komachi knives look, they perform even better. Each knife is designed for a specific function—from our Small Fish Knife, ideal for sushi preparation, to our versatile Bread Knife to the popular Chef's Knife. The high-carbon stainless steel of the blade provides a razor-sharp edge, while the fluorinated-resin coating keeps food from sticking during preparation, resists corrosion, and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- High-carbon, stainless steel blade with fluorinated-resin coating
- Coated blade resists corrosion and makes cleaning easier, helping keep the knife clean and sanitary
- Unique, eye-catching color scheme
- Ergonomic handle design in ionomer resin
- Small icons show through translucent handle to indicate best knife usage
Steel: High-carbon Monochromatic Color
Handle: Ergonomic design in ionomer resin
Blade Length: 5.75"