Slicing & Carving Knives
8" Carving Knife C L I K
Wusthof USA, Inc.
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balanceContoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance