The Information That We Collect
When you use the SpoonAndWhisk.com site, we receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit SpoonAndWhisk.com.
- Automatically Collected Information: Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the SpoonAndWhisk.com site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. Also, when we send emails to you, we may be able to identify information about your email address, such as whether you can read graphic-rich HTML emails. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- Information You Actively Submit to SpoonAndWhisk.com: For most of the browsing services we provide, we neither require nor collect "Personal Customer Information". You can browse the SpoonAndWhisk.com site and take as much time as you want to view our products and services without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit Personal Customer Information.
- When submitting an order at SpoonAndWhisk.com: you will submit personal information including contact information, shipping information, and billing information, along with your payment information that is necessary to process your order. The personal information is retained for our reference, your payment information is not retained by us in any form.
How We Use and Share Personal Customer Information
SpoonAndWhisk.com does not share Personal Customer Information with third-party service providers, vendors or subcontractors.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Law Enforcement Investigations. SpoonAndWhisk.com may release Personal Customer Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SpoonAndWhisk.com, our users, or others.
Communications from Spoon & Whisk
As a SpoonAndWhisk.com account holder, you may receive the following communications from SpoonAndWhisk.com:
- Communications related to transaction, account and website maintenance activities. By creating a SpoonAndWhisk.com account or making a purchase without a SpoonAndWhisk.com account, you may receive communications from us relating to: order confirmations; order updates; order problems; important website information and material changes to site policies and account management procedures.
Our products and services are marketed for purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. This is why SpoonAndWhisk.com requires a credit card that has been authorized for use to complete purchases on our site.
Linking To Third-Party Web Sites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, SpoonAndWhisk.com cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.